Thursday, January 28, 2010

Now we're cooking with gas....

O.K., so now I have a comprehensive, easy to understand tutorial on creating your own blog template and oodles of ideas rattling around in my head. We are supposed to have snow and freezing rain all day tomorrow, meaning that every 3rd car on the interstate will be at an abnormal angle on the side of the road or attempting to get to the side of the road and stopping four lanes of traffic while doing so. I'm anticipating a snow day at the house, so I'll be all cozily ensconsed in my office already and eager to spend Saturday working on the impressive thing....impressiveness and laundry. I have a mountain of laundry. Impressiveness, laundry and not thinking about missing my family and Mom and Dad's 40th wedding anniversary party. Surely by February this blog will be fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment