Monday, November 30, 2009

I know I'm not doing very well...

Sorry. I'm totally not keeping up with this. My excuse is that my laptop power cord connection is screwed up and it aggravates me too much to mess with it at home. The connection is bad, so it keeps swapping to battery power and then turning off because the battery isn't charged up given that it gets its power from being plugged in to the power cord. It's a vicious circle.
Also, I am still digesting the sermons from the last two weeks of services. I have a lot of work to do. I've been convicted all over the place about a host of issues.
Last week started a series on marriage that promises to be amazing. I'm not being critical of anyone, but anyone who is married can always use some insight. It is called "Regularly Scheduled Maintenance" and you can listen along online at www.cbcnashville.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment